I am interested in selling my images as stock photography. How do I get started submitting images to Mimages ?
- Select 10 of your best images and e-mail them to us at infomimages.co.za (no bigger than 1200x1200 pixels please). This will give us a good idea of your work and style as photographer.
- If we feel your work is suitable for submission to the library then we will let you know via e-mail.
- The next step would be to select between 30-50 images that you would like to submit with all relevant IPTC metadata/keywords embedded in the images, and model releases if appropriate - click here for more information about property and model releases. Read the photography submission guidelines carefully when preparing your initial submission - click here.
- First-time contributors should please submit images on a CD/DVD to our Johannesburg office - click here for our contact details.
- When you are approved as a contributor you will be able to download software which will allow you to upload images directly to the library.
- Once we have selected the images we feel are appropriate for Mimages, we will forward you a contributor's contract.